Although the Sierra Range SRPO-72G pizza deck oven ships ready for natural gas installation, a kit is included to convert it to LP gas. This oven has a single 36-inch-deep deck. Its modulating thermostat can be adjusted to a temperature between 300 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit.
The front, top, sides, and legs of the Sierra Range SRPO-72G pizza oven are constructed of stainless steel, so they're strong enough to withstand frequent use in a commercial setting. Its deck holds a Fibra-Ment stone—this feature bakes products to a crispy finish by absorbing moisture in the dough. To ensure heat remains in the oven instead of escaping into the environment, the walls are insulated.
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Tubular burners are spaced 12 in. apart
- Modulating thermostat
- 11⁄2-in.-thick Fibra-ment stone
- Spring-loaded door
- Walls are insulated for heat retention
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Mounted on stainless steel legs
- 66,000 BTU
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed