With two decks, the Sierra Range SRPO-72G-2 pizza oven equips pizzeria employees to prepare many pies quickly. Users can load and remove pizzas into the decks via the spring-loaded doors. In order to trap heat inside the cabinets, the door walls are insulated.
The Sierra Range SRPO-72G-2 pizza deck oven is factory configured to accept a natural gas hook-up, and a conversion kit is included if operators prefer LP. Its top, front, sides, and legs are made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. To produce products with crispy crusts, each deck has a Fibra-ment® stone.
- Double deck increases production capacity
- Independent, modulating thermostats
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Heats with tubular burners on 12-in. spacings
- Each deck has a 11⁄2-in.-thick Fibra-ment stone
- Doors are spring loaded
- Insulated walls contain heat
- Front, top, sides, and legs are stainless steel
- 132,000 BTU
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed