This Bunn FMD-1 BLK Fresh Mix cappucino espresso machine hot beverage dispenser has a colorful, lighted hot beverage display and one, 8 lb. hopper. The generalized display graphic gives you the freedom to serve hot chocolate, cappuccino, or any other powdered hot beverage.
The cappuccino / espresso machine's variable speed hopper motor gives you complete control over the ratio of powdered mix to hot water inside the mixing chamber, so you can adjust for different types of products.
The Bunn FMD-1 BLK Fresh Mix cappuccino machine / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser features a large hot water reservoir that provides a serving capacity of up to 4.2 gallons per hour. Its translucent, easy-to-fill hopper ensures quick and timely refilling as needed. Adjustable legs and a drip tray can be configured to accommodate cups up to 7" tall.
The Bunn FMD-1 BLK cappuccino / espresso machine hot beverage dispenser has a 120V, 15 amp, 1800 watt electrical rating, and is ETL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Large hot water reservoir provides 67.2 (8 oz.) cups, (4.2 gal.) or (15.9 litres) per hour serving capacity.
- Space saving narrow 8" (20.3 cm) cabinet width.
- Variable speed hopper motors offer a wide range of product mix ratios (.75 to 6.6 grams of powder per second).
- One 8 lbs. (3.6 kg). easy-to-fill translucent hopper ensures quick and timely refilling.
- Lighted graphics merchandise drinks for maximizing profits.
- Adjustable legs and drip tray allows up to 7" (17.8 cm) opening for 20 oz. cups.
- Specially designed mixing system guarantees perfect beverages every time.
- Improved automatic rinse reduces run-on after beverage is dispensed.
- Designed to be easily serviced from front and top of machine.
- Dimensions: 30"H x 7.9"W x 21"D
- Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Power Configurations: 120V 15 amps
- Electrical: 120V model requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-100 psi (138-690 kPa) from a 1/4" (6.4mm) or larger supply line. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce it to 50 psi. Supplied with 1/4" (6.4mm) male flare fitting.