MESA's MSC series Burglary & Fire Composite Safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of high security safes from burglary and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. These safes offer a two-hour fire rating that is tested under extreme temperatures of heat in a fire endurance test. After it has been tested to endure and withstand the extreme heat, all while keeping the contents inside safe and protected, it is then tested for impact.
The drop test consists of the high security safe dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes to ensure the finest quality, protection and strength. The MSC Series high security includes a battery operated electronic lock that is protected by a drill-resisstant plate to prevent removable and forced entry inside the safe. If combinations are entered several times incorrectly, the electronic lock will go into a lockout penalty mode to prevent any further combinations to be entered, frustrating the burglar.
The all-steel construction and heavy-duty build of the high security safes make it tough for any thief to steal. Each safe weighs over 350 pounds and can be anchored onto the floor for secure placement that adds even more security. These safes also come with thick one inch diameter solid steel deadbolt locks that drive deep inside the body of the safe. The live locking bolts prevent the high security door from being removed when attempting to pry open the safe. In addition, the heavy-duty hinges enhance the safe by providing extra security and smooth operation of the door. With the high strength interior shelving that could be removed and adjusted, provides storage convenience to make sure all your valuables fit perfectly inside.
- All Steel Construction
- 2 Hour Fire Rating up to 1830°F
- High strength adjustable & removable shelving with upholstered shelves
- High Strength 2 5⁄8" thick body enclosing fire-resistant material
- Advanced electronic lock. Protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- Heavy-duty deadbar prevents door removal during forced entry attempt.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges for added security. Also provides easy & smooth door operation
- Decorative chrome 3-Spoke handle on chrome face plate
- Door has an overall thickness of 4" enclosing fire resistant material with a heat-activating seal
- Massive 1 ¼" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Pre-drilled anchor hole provided to secure safe to the floor.
- Exterior: 26 1/4"H x 21 5/8"W x 21 5/8"D
- Interior: 21 1/2"H x 16"W x 15"D
- Interior Specs
- Interior Space: 3.0 cu ft
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Shelving: 1
- Type: U.L. Listed Group II Combination Lock