Preserves vitamins and minerals which are usually lost with conventional cooking methods. (Pressure cooking retains important water-soluble vitamins and minerals lost in conventional cooking so meals are healthy and delicious) Reduces cooking time up to 70% in nowadays busy life so you will be using less energy (ecofriendly) and saving money. Pressure control system with 2 cooking levels: fast cooking -8 psi-, super fast cooking -15 psi. Made of 18/10 surgical stainless steel. 4 additional safety systems: working pressure valve, pressure indicator valve, safety edge lid window and "easy lock" system (prevents opening before pressure is completely released). Bakelite and ergonomic handles. Easy fit lid. Induxal tri-ply base: 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum, and 18/10 stainless steel for even heat distribution. Trivet and steamer optional. Designed in Spain. Suitable for all type of surfaces.
- Available sizes 3.3, 6.4 and 8 Quart
- Crafted in premium stainless steel guarantees long lasting durability and excellent results.
- Encapsulated five-layer bottom spreads heat fast and evenly for perfect cooking performance.
- Stick resistant stainless steel cooking surface does not react with food or alter flavors.
- Five safety features are incorporated to the lid: safety-lock handle, visual pressure indicator, pressure regulating valve, safety overpressure valve and safety window at the edge of lid.
- Easy lock button on handle makes it easy to use while adding safety during handling.
- Stay cool handles are designed to provide a secure grip an easy handling.
- Energy efficient and ultra fast reduces cooking times by up to 70% preserving vitamins and nutrients.
- Safe to use on all types of cooking surfaces including induction.
- Optional stainless steel steamer insert and trivet.
Magefesa is a large Spanish kitchenware manufacturer specializing in pressure cookers, domestic and professional cookware and frying and paella pans. Magefesa products are mainly imported from Spain.
Magefesa has a commercial presence in 46 countries in the five continents, becoming a household name in many countries such as United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Since 2007, Magefesa started its new step in the US market opening a new distribution subsidiary company, "Magefesa USA Corp.", to empower and drive sales and service in this key market.
Magefesa produces its products mainly in Spain but also worldwide. The three most important production plants are located in the north of Spain. There, Magefesa produces the enamel on steel cookware, non stick products, cutleries, stainless steel cookware sets and pressure cookers. With more than 1,100,000 square feet of production and warehousing plants and with an experienced team, Magefesa is ready to bring American customers and distributors high quality products.